Multiple Sclerosis Limited, ABN 66 004 942 287 and commonly known as MS, is the pre-eminent source of information, advice and services for people living with multiple sclerosis.
We’re a combined entity of ACT, NSW, Victoria and Tasmania with 60 years' insight into how to live well with the disease. We’re here to help people live their lives with multiple sclerosis and provide them with the best long term options and life outcomes.
We offer a suite of services to support people living with multiple sclerosis, including:
- phone and email support through MS Connect — our gateway to living well with multiple sclerosis
- free, specialised consultation with a health professional through our MS Advisor service
- NDIS assistance through MS Support Coordination, which helps you put your NDIS plan into action, implement the funded services and supports, and manage your own plan in the long term.
- everything you need to support your goals for living well, from exercise and nutrition through to social engagement and specialist employment support, through our MS Wellbeing services
- around the clock support when things get challenging, through our MS Respite and Residential service.
We’re here to support you to minimise the impact of multiple sclerosis, and ensure your journey is not undertaken alone.
Strategic Plan 2015/2016