- 1x tin of cooked chickpeas or equivalent amount of freshly cooked dried chickpeas
- handful of roughly chopped flat leaf parsley
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp good quality celtic salt
- 1½tsp fresh ground black pepper
- ½-1 whole squeeze lemon juice, plus 1tsp of the rind (grated)
- ½ finely chopped small clove of garlic
- add a bit of tuna if you wish for extra protein
- 1 tbs natural yoghurt (optional)
- Pop all ingredients into a bowl and mix well and enjoy.
This will keep in the fridge for a few days.