Become a legal member of MS
We encourage you to join MS as a legal member. Your membership provides you with the opportunity to increase your knowledge and make a difference as an important stakeholder in the activities of MS.
Benefits of membership include:
- Intouch our quarterly newsletter (please let us know if you are not on the mailing list) Intouch is also available on the website
- Access to the MS Library and Information Services
- Voting rights and attendance at our Annual General Meeting and Special Meetings
- Annual Reports
Members may also access a range of information and resources to assist people living with multiple sclerosis, including treatments, managing symptom, lifestyle, family and carer information and tips for healthy living.
These services are delivered through a wide range of programs offered free of charge where families and friends are also welcome to attend.
Becoming a Member
Download the Membership form and return to:
Attn: Executive Assistant
Multiple Sclerosis Limited
54 Railway Road
Blackburn Victoria 3130
03 9845 2777
*Please note, your membership payment of $22.00 is not tax deductible.
Should you have any queries regarding your membership subscription, please contact us on 1800 042 138.
Terms and Conditions
- Membership costs $22 per year (inc.GST)
- Membership is subject to acceptance by the Board of Directors
- Membership will only be valid upon clearance of payment
- Member is valid until 30 June of the current financial year