Become a volunteer
We are so privileged to have the most incredible team of volunteers, who support our MS team members to deliver our MS support and services, our MS events and community fundraising.
We welcome volunteers from all backgrounds, skills and abilities. You'll be matched to a role that suits your skills, interests and abilities and receive training and ongoing support in your volunteer role.
Just some of the amazing things about volunteering with MS are:
- gaining new skills
- making new friends
- having fun
- enjoying the sense of reward that comes from really making a difference
- changing the lives of people living with multiple sclerosis.
What to expect
- There are lots of different roles across the organisation at all sorts of levels.
- You will be matched to a role that suits your skills, interests and abilities.
- To us, a successful volunteer placement is one that leaves you feeling like you've achieved personal satisfaction while also helping MS and people affected by multiple sclerosis.
How to apply to become a volunteer
Fill out the volunteer application form. Or contact MS Connect™ on Freecall 1800 042 138 or via email: email@example.com.