- 1 can of chickpeas
- ½ cup plain yoghurt (optional*)
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ small chili or pinch of cayenne pepper
- pinch of sea salt
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 4tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- To make the hummus, place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- The mix may require a little bit of extra virgin olive oil, water or more lemon juice if it's too thick.
If you do not want to use yoghurt, use 3 tablespoons of water instead.