My NDIS Story
Call MS Connect on 1800 042 138
MS stands for My Story – because no two people’s journeys are the same. Just like no two NDIS journeys are the same.
If you have any impairment that stops you from doing everyday things by yourself, you might be eligible for support to help you achieve your goals - whether that’s to return to work, travel or just do all the everyday things others take for granted!
Hundreds of people living with multiple sclerosis are now participants of the NDIS.
- People like Chris, who needed a more appropriate house and wanted to ride bikes with his kids.
- People like Doris, who wanted to keep going to her weekly social groups independently.
- People like David, who wanted to go to the pub with his mates and go to the footy.
- People like Leissa, who wanted to go back to work.
- People like Rosa, who wanted to travel overseas to see her family.
- People like Sue, who wanted to live in her own home and achieve independence.