Finding the services you need
Every person's experience of living with multiple sclerosis is different. Here at MS, we take your individual circumstances into account — from the time of diagnosis and throughout your journey.
Our services aim to help you understand a recent diagnosis, learn practical ways to manage your treatment and symptoms, and make healthy choices for living well with multiple sclerosis. Our services are for people living with multiple sclerosis, family members, friends and carers. We also work closely with neurologists, health professionals and service providers in your local community.
Read more about our support & services.
People who are newly diagnosed often find these services useful:
- MS Connect™ (Freecall 1800 042 138 or email email@example.com) is our telephone and email information, support and referral service.
- MS Treatment Therapy Support program for information, training and ongoing support in managing your treatment.
- MS Peer Support, a great way for people affected by multiple sclerosis to support each other — both those living with the disease, and also carers, family and friends.
- MS Education sessions, which are conducted via webinar, face to face or teleconference, and cover a wealth of topics.
- MS Library, where you can browse the online catalogue for a range of resources about multiple sclerosis, health and wellbeing.
- MS Employment, to help you to maintain your employment or find suitable work.